Sometimes a planned cesarean birth is the healthiest choice for the pregnant person and baby. This class provides you with the necessary knowledge for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.
- Cesarean birth basics
- Family-centered cesareans
- Questions to ask your doctor
- What to expect when you get to the hospital
- Defining your C-section preferences
- Emotional support before, during and after the birth
- Navigating the operating room
- Bonding with baby
- Newborn procedures
- Best positions for breastfeeding
- Packing for your hospital stay
- Birthing person’s recovery and healing
- Post birth integration
Class is a mix of lecture, video, and discussion.
Fee includes the pregnant person + one support person.Date(s): July 22, 2021 Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm Investment: $125.00 Location: Zoom link provided upon registration