Labor inductions are becoming more common. New evidence on the risks and benefits of inductions is frequently being published leaving expectant families with more questions than answers.
Designed to supplement and complement our childbirth education offerings, this 90-min class will help prepare you to be informed before stepping into the process, especially if your circumstance elicits an increased chance of being induced.
- Difference between medical and elective inductions
- Top 5 reasons your provider may suggest to induce labor
- Significance of the Bishop score
- Understanding the results of the ARRIVE trial
- Medical vs “natural” induction methods
- Important questions to ask your care provider
Class is a mix of lecture, role play, and discussion.
Packed with lots of insightful information and practical tips, this 90-min class valued at $125, is brought to you in partnership with The Bronx Health Link and offered at no cost.
A suggested donation between $25-$125 to the Bring The Womb Bus to The Bronx fundraiser is appreciated (www.givebutter.com/birthingplacebx)